Happy 2019! To get your year started off right, I’ve got an amazing PB&J Muffin recipe for you.
Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins
- 2 cup flour
- 3 t baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 T peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 4 T oil
- 6 T honey (use agave syrup to make a vegan version)
- 1-1/2 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 3-4 T Blue Owl Preserves Low Sugar Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the peanut butter and oil. Mix until crumbs form.
- Add the milk and honey. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon 2 T of batter to each muffin cup.
- Add about 1 t Blue Owl Preserves to the center of each muffin cup. You want to make sure that the jam stays in the center of the muffin so it doesn’t ooze out the sides.
- Top each muffin with remaining batter, until each muffin cup is ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
Did you try this recipe? Send us a pic on Instagram @blueowlpreserves!SHOP FOR JAM
In other news….
We are very excited to announce that you can now find Blue Owl Preserves at Ranch Foods Direct. Ranch Foods Direct provides beef and pork directly from their ranch, as well as produce and prepared goods sourced directly from farmers and food producers in the Colorado region. Stop by their retail store, located at 1228 E Fillmore St.
Do you have a favorite store where you would love to see Blue Owl Preserves? Please let me know! You can email me directly at email@example.com.