- 2 pie crusts – pre-made or homemade
- 4 T cream cheese
- ½ c Blue Owl Preserves strawberry jam
- Candy eyeballs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the pie crust to form a 14-inch circle. Cut into 14 rectangles. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roll out the second pie crust and cut into strips, about an inch thick.
- Spread the center of each rectangle with a thin layer of cream cheese, leaving a half-inch border. Spoon a tablespoon of jam on top of the cream cheese. Brush the edges of the rectangle with the beaten egg. Arrange strips of pie crust in a criss-crossing manner. Brush the strips with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place candy eyeballs. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Share and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? Send us a pic on Instagram @blueowlpreserves!